The RISE™ approach is a collaborative working methodology, designed and employed by EAL, built of four important phases intricately linked together with intelligence at the core.
The RISE™ approach has proven to be effective because it is:
- Context specific: activities and partnerships are tailor made for local context.
- Best practices-oriented: existing best practices in intelligence and investigations coming from other fields are used, no time is wasted creating new methodologies.
- Results-oriented: intelligence is used to conduct investigations. Findings are used to expose and disrupt wildlife criminal activities.
- Collaborative: partnerships with professionals, local NGOs, and law enforcement agencies are developed and leveraged.
- Non-confrontational: the information that our investigative projects uncover is shared with governments and law enforcement entities to be used in a constructive manner.